If you are not fully satisfied with the products you have purchased from Canine Elite Outlet, or if you have simply changed your mind and want to cancel your contract, you can return your items to us. This includes any products we deliver which are not faulty but:
- Do not correspond with the description on Canine Elite Outlet’s website; or
- Are not the items you ordered; or
- Are damaged upon delivery
Please note, these items must be in their original packaging and unused.
Damaged products must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Please report damaged products to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to return frozen goods once an order has been placed or the items purchased either in store or online.
Refunds will be returned to the original payment source within 3 working days. If you have chosen faster delivery, only standard charge will be refunded.
You must notify us of your intention to cancel the contract. You have up to 28 days after the date on which the product is delivered to you. Please email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 0330 229 0750. We will advise you of the best way to send your item back to us. Depending on your original delivery method, you have several return options.
Postage to return any items unless faulty will be at the customers own cost.
If you wish to return your items to us for a full refund you have the following options:
- Arrange delivery via courier or service of your choice. Costs will be dependent on the weight of the products.
- Visit www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk and arrange a collection from your address or choose to drop off at an authorised outlet. Costs will be dependent on the weight and length of your items. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues regarding this service. Unless the items you received are faulty or not as described, you are responsible for covering the returns cost.
A valid receipt must be shown for instore returns