If you are not fully satisfied with the products you have purchased from Canine Elite Outlet, or if you have simply changed your mind and want to cancel your contract, you can return your items to us. This includes any products we deliver which are not faulty but:
- Do not correspond with the description on Canine Elite Outlet’s website; or
- Are not the items you ordered; or
- Are damaged* upon delivery
Please note, these items must be in their original packaging and unused.
*Damaged products must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery, claims after this time cannot be accepted. Please examine ALL packages for any damaged prior to opening them, and take photos of any damaged to packaging prior to opening. Please report damaged products to firstname.lastname@example.org Damaged item’s Must have a photo of the delivery package prior to opening & pictures of the damaged item.
Food or treat Item’s cannot be returned – unless the original packaging is still fully sealed.
We are unable to accept returned frozen goods once an order has been placed or the items purchased online.
Refunds for returned items, excluding shipping costs, will be returned to the original payment source within 5 working days (in line with card providers). Shipping costs will only be refunded should the item prove to be faulty.
If a discount code, loyalty points, or a voucher was used to pay in part or in full payment, we will put the equivalent value of the item/order returned onto your account in the form of loyalty points ONLY as we can not offer a cash alternative for sales that have used loyalty points, discount codes or vouchers, in any form for the order.
Right to Cancel. You must notify us of your intention to cancel the contract. You have up to 14 days after the date on which the product is delivered to you. Please email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 0330 229 1330. We will advise you of the best way to send your item back to us. Depending on your original delivery method, you have several return options.
Postage/shipping of any return items (unless faulty) will be at the customers own cost.
If you wish to return your items to us for a full refund you have the following options:
- Arrange delivery via courier or service of your choice. Costs will be dependent on the weight of the products.
- Visit www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk and arrange a collection from your address or choose to drop off at an authorised outlet. Costs will be dependent on the weight and length of your items. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues regarding this service. Unless the items you received are faulty or not as described, you are responsible for covering the returns cost.
A valid receipt must be shown for returns
Please notify Customer Service, prior to returning any item via email at email@example.com
Our Returns Address is Canine Elite Outlet Limited, Returns Department, Unit 4, The Old Fruit Farm, Station Road, Ridgmont, Beds MK43 0XP. A copy of the Packing Slip / Invoice should be enclosed, with name and address, please also include an email address & contact number, should we need to speak with you.